Clinical Nurse Specialists – Post Acute/Rehab, Cancer Infusion Center & SICU
Reading Health System
- Physical Medicine/Rehabilitation
- Critical Care Medicine
- Operating Room/PACU
Tuition assistance up to $30,000!
Clinical Nurse Specialists (CNS) at Reading Health System set the precedent for advancing nursing practice, improving patient outcomes, leading continuous quality improvement and research, supporting clinical integration and promoting professional development. You will oversee clinical integration and have the ability to further develop your specialized role within the Post Acute/Rehab, Cancer Infusion or SICU area. The Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) provides expert, integrated, cost-effective patient care through the coordination of care for high-risk patients with complex issues within the three spheres of influence: the patient and family members, nursing personnel and organizational systems. The CNS functions as educator, consultant, mentor and researcher, and is an active participant in the collaborative practice framework.
- Master’s degree in Nursing as a Clinical Nurse Specialist; RNs with a master’s degree who are willing to complete a post-master’s CNS certificate within one year of hire will be considered.
- PA RN licensure
- ANCC certification as a CNS (or eligibility/plan to obtain)
- Nursing experience in Post Acute/Rehab, Cancer Infusion or SICU.
Advancing Health. Transforming Lives.
At Reading Health System, located in scenic Berks County, advancing the health and wellness of our community is our mission. More than 1,000 physicians and providers across 46 locations offer comprehensive care, ranging from prevention, screenings, and education, to the latest clinical services and treatments. Reading Hospital, our nationally recognized flagship institution and Magnet®-designated facility, has received the Healthgrades Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence Award™ for four consecutive years (2014-2017). The hospital has served the local community since 1867 and in its current location since 1926.
When you join Reading Health System as a Clinical Nurse Specialist, you’ll be part of a team that excels at providing patient-centered care in a supportive, community-oriented environment. Our highly advanced, state-of-the-art medical setting offers you the opportunity to continually learn and grow in your nursing career.
To apply or learn more, email Eileen.McKeogh@readinghealth.org or apply online at:
Reading Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Clinical Nurse Specialist Jobs
- View more Physical Medicine/Rehabilitation Jobs
- View more Oncology Jobs
- View more Critical Care Medicine Jobs
- View more Operating Room/PACU Jobs
- View more Reading Health System Jobs
View More Jobs in West Reading, PA:
- View more jobs in West Reading, Pennsylvania
- Clinical Nurse Specialist jobs in West Reading, Pennsylvania
- Physical Medicine/Rehabilitation jobs in West Reading, Pennsylvania
- Oncology jobs in West Reading, Pennsylvania
- Critical Care Medicine jobs in West Reading, Pennsylvania
- Operating Room/PACU jobs in West Reading, Pennsylvania
- Reading Health System jobs in West Reading, Pennsylvania